Pages

Follow me on Instagram

6/13/11

Knee surg + grad.

I've had a busy past couple days.  kicked off Friday with a casual trip down to the Trail Hospital at 6am for an ACL reconstruction in my left knee.  Basically they took a few strands from my hamstring, braided them together into one new ligament and screwed it into my knee through holes drilled through my femur and tibia to make a brand new anterior cruciate ligament!  The surgery took about two - three hoursish (I think) and I woke up around 11 to take this picture...
Yeah, I was feeling pretty rough, more from the anesthetic and pain killers than actual pain.  I saw the surgeon briefly post-op and he informed me that the surgery went really well and there was no damage to my meniscus so I can weight bare as much as the pain will let me.  I stayed in the hospital for another three and a half hours recovering (facebooking) before I was allowed to leave.  From the hospital, I headed straight to RSS to see all my graduating friends look dapper in their outfits on the big day.  That was definitely the highlight of my day
.
Just a casual crew of knee injuries.    

The Boys

A picture of people taking pictures of people.

chicks.

Dev and Elly, looking goood.

Unfortunately, I wasn't feeling up to the Grad related activities that ensued that evening but I did manage to make it to many of the Grad parties I had hoped to attend with the help of my dearest mother (chauffeur).

Tuna, just lacing into some breakfast sausage.

Socks, sandals, and pyjama pants?  Buck is a really classy guy.  

oh hey.

Ben is just a casual morning drinker.


Buck, eating 62 meatballs.

 
Arch and Sim1

What would grad be without beer pong?

breakin chairs.

Backstreet's back.

One of the most homosexual things I've seen lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

booyahkashaa.