Pages

Follow me on Instagram

6/15/09

No Dice

Soooooooo I went to visit Mr. Surgeon today for a lil check up. It has been 9 weeks since the surgery and I feel great, the shoulder doesn't hurt very often, I can sleep all the way through the night, and I dropped the sling last week. Buuuut Mr. Surgeon says I cant do anything that involves my arm, not even physio until .... September - shit. Not stoked at all. So I'm stuck with this pinner ass arm for who knows how long. But! he said I can bike if I take it really, really easy so thats good, I'll have something else to do other than nature hikes.

On another note, bredren Tdubb is chillin in the hospital these days, they thought his kidneys failed again, but its chill, they're fine. Send vibrations to him.

Check this out, it looks soooooper sick!

love jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

booyahkashaa.